AMTEK ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Amtek was founded in 2000 by Paul Heath as a sub contract detailing supplier, as the customer base grew the company expanded to provide a wider range of services.
Amtek has always strived to add value for our customers, as a flexible business we have been able to meet our customers’ needs and provide the services they require, as we have grown so has our customer base.
Amtek are a mechanical design consultancy who work on projects from full sub contract design packages with documentation and Finite Element Analysis to a quick turnaround detailing job.
Amtek’s strength is offering a complete solution from interpreting a customer’s problem, identifying their requirements, and seeing the job through to final design delivery.
We provide a complete solution that exceeds expectations. Amtek has a strong capability provided by a multi-skilled team of Engineers with experience from a wide range of industries.
Amtek boasts highly-qualified, professionally-registered Engineers at both Incorporated and Chartered level. This allows us to provide customers with design solutions that have institutionally-backed technical authority.
Amtek are able to provide the following services: -
- Requirements Capture to fully understand the customer problem / project
- Concept designs and feasibility studies
- Design of final solutions in working with the customer through a controlled gated process
- Design for optimal cost and identifying savings
- Support through the manufacturing process
- Trials and Validation
- Modification and optimisation of existing designs
- Analysis - Design Validation / Optimisation
- Hand Calculations
- Structural Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Vibration Analysis